- 1 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon soaked/ blended raisins/ sultanas/ dates
[1 spoon of one, or ½ of two – you choose]
- 4-5 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon raw agave syrup/ natural sweetener/ sugar *
- A pinch of salt
*optional, but recommended. Raw chocolate can be a little bitter to new tasters!… and I have a sweet-tooth.
- Place a freezer friendly molds on a baking tray.
[I recommend to invest that little extra as a good mold will last years!]
- Decorate your molds by sprinkling in your chosen toppings.
- Add all ingredients in the order above, adding any extras!
- Mix that rich chocolatey smoothness until you have a deliciously runny fusion.
- Pour into your molds, gently banging them to release any air bubbles.
- Pop into the freezer, and lick your bowl clean to save on the washing-up!
Your Raw Chocolate will taste best after 2 days (if they last that long!) as the flavours will really settle and complement each other.