Last week I sleepily crawled into my own bed after way too much driving, ferry drama, and so, so, soooo much falling.
Things I learned in Fontainebleau:
- I am not good at bouldering.
- Don’t drink half a bottle of gin the night before climbing.
- Michael can fall asleep anywhere.
- It’s okay to need some space away from people if you’re travelling in a big group and get totally overwhelmed by life.
- Polished rock is not your friend.
- I have a hilarious bouldering face.
- I am really not good at bouldering.
- Next year I’m coming for “The Crack”.